The 59TP6A Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Performancet System. The Comfort Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 96.5%, the Performance™ Series two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard gas furnaces. This Performance Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. The 59TP6A can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Quiet operation. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Ideal Humidity SystemR technology, including SmartEvap™ technology, when paired with appropriate thermostat.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Full-featured variable-speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.