The 59MN7A Multipoise Variable-Capacity Condensing Gas Furnace features the modulating Infinity® System. The innovative modulating gas valve is at the heart of this furnace’s quiet operation, along with the variable-speed Infinity ECM blower motor and variable-speed inducer motor. This furnace also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 98.5%, this Infinity gas furnace provides exceptional savings over standard furnaces as well. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility. The 59MN7A can be vented as a direct vent/two-pipe furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. A Carrier Infinity® Control and an Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System. All units meet California Air Quality
Management District emission requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
- Our quietest furnace. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Supports single and multiple-zone Infinity systems.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Infinity Features – match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Variable-Speed blower and inducer motors, modulating gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air venting.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.