The 59SC2 Multipoise Comfort Series Condensing Gas Furnace features energy efficiency of 92.1% AFUE gas efficiency and workhorse PSC blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. The 59SC2 can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements, are design certified in Canada, and are certified for mobile/manufactured home use.
- 4-Way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation.
- Installation flexibility with a 360-degree rotating elbow.
- More than twelve different venting options, including optional through-the cabinet downflow and horizontal venting.
- Ideal condensing furnace height 35” cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant prepainted steel cabinet with hemmed edges for safety.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics with SuperBrite LED.
- Approved for Twinning applications (60-12 through 120-20 sizes, only)
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.